Our Heritage – Abul Khair Group, One of the Biggest & Oldest Group
Abul Khair Group is one of the largest group of companies in our country. The group has a rich portfolio of businesses in the areas of cement, steel, ceramics, tobacco, and consumer products. Most of the company brands are in the leading positions locally with a growing export footprint.
Abul Khair Group started its journey in 1953 as a single product company. Today the Abul Khair Group is well established and leading private sector company with its operation spanning across several categories and businesses. It remains a market leader in most of its businesses.
Abul Khair Group is one of the nation’s fast-growing business conglomerates, engaged in manufacturing & marketing of many diversified fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), such as Condensed Milk, Powder Milk, Tea, Beverage, Snacks, Tobacco, Steel Products, Cement, Ceramic & RMC, etc. Today, it enjoys an ever-increasing number of satisfied & loyal customers in both domestic & international markets. The group operation now covers a wide range of activities and has been growing from year to year.
The Product profile of the group includes:
- Cold-rolled sheets and coil
- Hot-dip galvanized steel coil
- Plain and corrugated hot galvanized steel sheets
- TMT Bars from Billets
- Colour coated coil/Sheet
- Dairy Products,g. Milk powder and Baby foods, condensed milk, etc.
- Beverage, Juice, Snacks and Branded Tea
- Ready Mix Concrete
- Tobacco and Cigarettes- ‘from Seed to Smoke’
- Bidis (Hand-Rolled Tobacco Smoking product)
- Shipping line and logistic operations and General Trading Operations
The group provides employment to approximately 38,000 people across all its operations.